This week has started off a little gloomy: We were up 2 hours in the middle of the night with Avery, we all have a cold, and to top it off-it was raining when we left the house this morning. Bleck. Let’s hope this week’s outlook is much better…
Well, that makes me feel better. A few summer showers here and there, but mostly sunny and warm. Maybe this week’s lineup of posts will heat things up too?! Here’s a glimpse into what we have planned for the blog this week:
- Monday Lions, Tigers, Bears, AND FISH! Pictures from our trips to the New England Aquarium and Bronx Zoo.
- Tuesday Baby Bargains: Craigslist Check out our thrifty finds for Avery: push walkers, clothes, & toys.
- Wednesday Guest Blog Post! We’ve been invited to write a guest blog over at MelTodayi. We’ll be sharing our decision process for Avery’s daycare – we picked one!
- Thursday Summer Lovin’ Pool Fun Avery’s been keeping cool in his new pool!
- Friday Please Go to Sleep! An update on our sleep struggles… we’re getting closer to a full nights sleep.
- Saturday & Sunday We’ll be at my family reunion this weekend…expect some fun stories and pictures next week. This year the theme is Chinese New Year! (Last time we went, it was carnival themed!)
What’s in your outlook this week? Do you make a list of weekly goals, a to-do list, or just wing it?