- On my way to work this morning, I met this guy – a GIANT turtle crossing the road! He was surprisingly fast and didn’t hold up traffic too long. He did stop and take a break right in front of my car though… silly guy. You know how they say if a black cat crosses your path, it’s bad luck? Well I think if a turtle (especially one that huge and kinda jurassic looking) crosses your path, it’s good luck!
- We visited family in NYC this past weekend and man was it HOT! Avery tried to cool down with a popsicle, and oh was it messy!
- While in NYC, we visited the Aquarium. Avery was thrilled to see the fishes!
- Since I had Friday off last week, I spent the morning (before we went to NYC) cleaning and reorganizing the living room and some of the office. We even removed the baby gate around the office and entertainment center because Avery’s big enough to access those things now… such a big boy – and it makes the living room look so much bigger!
- We spent the 4th of July at a local fair where Avery rode his first ride (a train). He loved the trains, but other rides, not so much. After 2 turns on the merry-go-round he declared he was ‘all done.’
Share 5 awesome things from your week and join the H54F linkup party with Lauren here.
Happy Friday! We’re on vacation on the cape this coming week… so either I’ll be too busy to blog, or I’ll be catch up on blog posts… we’ll see!