We’re on the home stretch! I kicked it up a notch and hit the gym 4 days in a row, stuck to calorie counting, and started running to prep for my 13 in 2013 races…
Workouts: Since my parents & sis were in town for the weekend, I utilized the free babysitting and went gym crazy for 4 days in a row!
- Friday (1/25): 60 min Zumba!
- Saturday: 60 min Kickboxing
- Sunday: 60 min. at the gym: treadmill warm up, ab machines, stretching
- Monday: 40 min. 1 mile run (11min), 1 mile walk, stretching
- Tuesday: rest.
- Wednesday: 40min 1.5 mile run (17.37min) 1/2 mile walk, ab machines
- Thursday: rest.
My Goal: Break 130lbs by February 22nd.
Week 13 Weigh-in: No, I didn’t goof on the spreadsheet… I’m at the same weight as last week. No weight lost this week (but also none gained!) Hopefully I haven’t plateaued…
Weight Lost: 6lbs (4.37%) I’m 1 1/2 pounds from breaking 130!!! 3 weeks to go…
Calorie Counting: I’ve been good…side from my binge pizza eating Thursday night. Don’t judge! We were crunched on time and a frozen pizza was our best option since I’ve eaten all the greens out of the house and we don’t go grocery shopping again until this weekend. So other than one day, my calorie intake was less than what I burned. FIT BIT keeps a cool chart of it…
Next Week Goals:
- Maintain daily calorie counting
- Workout 4+ times: Zumba tonight, Piloxing Saturday, 1.75mi run Sunday, Zumba Tues, 2mi run Wed/Thurs?
- Friday weigh in UNDER 131
What is the best training schedule for a 5K? There are zillions online, but maybe you can point me into the direction of one that worked for you? I want to start building up my endurance and run a race soon after hitting my goal weight.